Hypnosis & NLP Training Community

Learn Hypnosis, NLP & Personal Development

After listening to a file over and over and being put under a handful of times by a very experienced and competent tist, I have been having bad side effects.  Have you ever seen this happen or have any advice?

Basically, while I am sleeping, I tend to enter a state that is different than my normal sleeping state.  It sort of feels like my body and my person are like an inch a part from each other.  Like my body is a sandwhich in which the bread has slid just a bit past the rest of the sandwhich.  I just feel slightly "off."  And, it also seems like I am trying to go down deeper than I possibly can achieve.  Trying to go so deep during sleep, is causing me to not be able to sleep right at all.  (i am not trying to go deep during sleep and have had no triggers asking me too).  It just happens.

Also, I tend to fall in to hypnosis on my own, whether light or deeper, without any intention (when I am alone for instance).

Views: 234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Mark,

Remember that the unconscious mind is the part of your mind that is responsible for your emotions, your feelings, your dreams, and it is the part of you that is symbolic. It seems like your unconscious mind is trying to tell you something.

If you are going into hypnosis without the intention to be hypnotized and/or a formal process, it might not be the best thing for you. It seems more of a utility to have trance as a state that you can enter into, at will, whenever you want to, and spend the rest of your life "awake."

Trance is fun no doubt, but you should have control over it.

Taylor

Just as mechanisms to enter trance states easily and spontaneously can be set up, you can create one to keep you at a state of awareness when needed or desired. Think about how you might measure or calibrate your "depth" of trance (although that is just a construct for our human brains) and decide what level feels comfortable for you.

Practice achieving that level and then adjusting it. You can anchor particular levels for sleep, study, eating, etc. You will soon gain control and be able to exist in a way that is perfect, for you.

If you need help, go see that hypnotist!

Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear about these new problems that you are having now. Did you talk to your hypnotist about it? As long as you learned how to get hypnotized, he/she can help you to learn how to be in control of it. Nobody can control your body and mind but you.

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?

Sponsors

Badge

Loading…

Blog Posts

Happy New Year

Posted by Gareth J Spencer on December 31, 2012 at 6:38am

World Hypnotism Day 4th January 2013

Posted by Gareth J Spencer on December 5, 2012 at 7:00am — 8 Comments

three doors

Posted by John son on April 23, 2012 at 4:26am

Emotional Eating

Posted by Alisa Abdullaeva on March 4, 2012 at 3:01am

street and covert hypnosiS

Posted by Sukhpreet on January 9, 2012 at 1:38am — 1 Comment

help wanted !!!!!!

Posted by keith on December 13, 2011 at 12:07pm

help !!!!!

Posted by keith on December 13, 2011 at 11:00am

Moving House

Posted by J.L. Jensen on April 25, 2011 at 7:11am — 2 Comments

KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE SOMNABULISM

Posted by HypnoRich on August 23, 2010 at 9:55pm — 8 Comments

Modified Dave Elman Induction (Again)

Posted by HypnoRich on August 23, 2010 at 9:30pm — 3 Comments

Models & Communicating

Posted by Tim Atyeo on August 4, 2010 at 5:35am — 1 Comment

Covert Hypnosis (Well, I tried to get her!) LOL!

Posted by Aisheng Miso on August 1, 2010 at 10:49pm — 1 Comment

Losing The Numbers With The Elman Induction

Posted by HypnoRich on July 30, 2010 at 2:59am — 13 Comments

ULTRA-HEIGHT FORMAT

Posted by HypnoRich on July 27, 2010 at 11:30am — 21 Comments

Anybody here???

Posted by Maria Lopez on July 24, 2010 at 11:00pm — 4 Comments

© 2014   Created by Taylor Sherman.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service